Saturday, January 16, 2010

Life

Really very long time didn't come here d... because quite busy and also no where to let me online... haha...

A lot of things that we couldn't prevent but we could choose to face it. My main concern now is I need to think about my career. My darling already proposed to me but I'm not sure about my career. If still maintain with current job, then I need to think about the expenses and also it's worth to do so or not.

Any how, will update your guys once I've an answer....definitely not that soon...because marry date may in year 2011... ... Just like what Yuim Sam said, a lot of things also a part of our life.... A lot of choices in our life but we must know how to choose the best way to go, right? Thus, hope a new year could bring a new chance and hope to brighten our future...

Cheers~

3 comments:

Uncle said...

wei... congrats... every choice you've made will affect every move ur going to face...
anyway, letz mahjong'ing next next saturday!!

Danielicious said...

Congrat...
we will support ur watever decision it is. good luck to u and every 1 too. take care

Mei Kai said...

walau, no one post new thing, when i post sth, u guys just give a bit comments, so stingy leh...